Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sunway Pyramid


They're candles,cool eh?

wooohoo!!! I tot it was real at first! ahahahahx!






yay we got candy!! fruits coated with sugar =)))




I have no idea what was she doing...





with Shun Yi(lim jing's mum's side cousin) and lim jing






went toilet VAINING XD
















Just look at her....









ahhhhhhhhhh she curi my food!!!!











my "tham chiak" face hehe












lim jing and her bro,le chi










MY FOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD i love it!! it consists of rice,CRISPY CHICKEN,cheeseeeeeee,and seaweed!! looks yummy?taste yummy too only 6 bucks













can you believe this,this small lil kettle of tea costs rm9.90































woooooooooo see the decorations















We went Sunway Pyramid on Saturday,and my aunty belanja us sushi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment